Hummm…..I’ve been “tagged” by my friend Angie Tieman blogging over at Schwooo.
Here are the details:
- I must post 7 random things about me
- Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same
- Post rules & the bloggers I tagged here
- Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they’ve been tagged.
So, here we go with the 7 things about me:
- I’m the biggest worry-wart. Always cautious keeping feet on the ground. If it’s something that is out of my control (ie: roller coasters, airplanes, health, swimming in the ocean), I’ll worry. Not the phobia type, but I’m always lecturing the kids to “be careful”.
- I have another expensive hobby – gardening. Love my flower beds. I did compromise with my husband and have started growing some of the annuals from seeds. Tip….just buy the flowers & shrubs before husband gets home from work, hurry up and plant them, hide evidence (empty containers, shovel, and receipts) and he probably won’t notice:) If he does notice, it will probably be 2-3 weeks from the time they were planted..and at that time, you can just say, “those flowers, they’ve been there!”
- I love to cook and bake. Just family schedules and lack of time interfers with this. I love making the traditional big dinners with everyone at the table. We go around the table and ask the kids, “how was your day?” and it really gets everyone chatting and interacting.
- Okay, so in my “About” it states I have a family of 7. I married my husband 5 years ago. I have 2 children and 3 step. Ages range from 3yrs to 17yrs. Yep, it’s crazy at times, but it’s all good! We are the Almost Brady Bunch minus one kid…..NO WAY! No more. BUT ALICE CAN STOP BY AND STAY AS LONG AS SHE WOULD LIKE.
- I’m also a clean-freak. Again, Alice you can come help me out here.
- I’m not a confrontational type of person. I avoid arguments (well, you know…husband is not included in this – but that’s more of a discussing and confiding type of communication). I always try to make everyone happy.
- I get soooo upset when I see roadkill. My kids laugh at me. I just don’t like to see it. And living in PA, the deer are all over the place. I just saw a whole family of racoons today wiped out and told my husband and kids about it…..they laughed at me. I don’t think I’ll ever become immune to seeing it.
Here are the 7 peeps I tagged: check out their blogs to learn more about these talented stampers!