My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, December 5th from 9-11pm Eastern Time. Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and join us there on Wednesday night.
THERE WILL BE GIVE AWAYS, COUPON CODES, A CHALLENGE AND SNEAK PEEKS. Find out on Wednesday how you can become a MFT Guest Designer. Join us:)
Today, it is very cold outside here in PA with wind gusts at 50 mph at times. So what an appropriate card to show you today:
How bright and fun is this? Such a fun color combo. Check out the papers used… MFT Digital Paper Packs. So easy — Purchase — Download to your PC — Print away from your favorite image viewer (I used Adobe Photoshop Elements and it was super easy).
Here is an upclose pic of the main image:
I used Holiday Collection Light Blue Digital Paper. I first stamped the image on the Blue Paper with white dots (resembles snowflakes). I restamped the image 2 more times on PaperTrey White CS….here’s the sequence:
- first stamped image on Blue paper with the White Dots and this is my base.
- stamped image 2 times on Papertrey White CS.
- with one of the white cs sheets, I cut out the snow covered ground, covered with Crystal Stickles, and adhered over the Blue Digital Paper.
- with the other white cs sheet, I watercolored in the snowman & girlie, carefully cut out, and adhered over the Blue Digital Paper.
- Stamped the main image again on the Striped Digital Paper, cut out, and adhered.
Added Crystal Stickles to the white dots on the Blue Digital Paper so it would resemble snow falling.
Added Cotton Candy Stickles (pinkish-colored) to boots, dress, scarf, and gloves. Used a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker and added details (small dots) to the boots, bottom and sleeves of coat, and scarf.
Wanted to add a blustery touch to the card. Paper-pierced a swirl from bottom right sentiment that wraps along bottom and ends at the upper right corner of card. Added a punched Acetate snowflake covered in Crystal Stickles.
Hope you like. Now, meet up with me on Wednesday night at SCS to chat about MFT:)